Trust Marlex MarineAt Marlex Marine we understand the enormous amount of trust our customers put in us. With the majority of business being repeat custom, and owners bringing boats to us from all over the country, we believe our customers trust is built on our strong reputation for first class engineering and of course, our great attention to detail.
- Out drives. Factory trained Mercruiser technicians
- Out drives / stern drives / z drives… Some are more complicated then others but all of them need regular servicing.
- Out drive servicing goes along way beyond changing the oil. There are rubber bellows, lip seals, hydraulic trim/tilt system, position indicators….. The list is long!
- All of these systems along with there serviceable items need to be checked, serviced and setup properly.
- Serious damage, big bills and even sinkage can occur if your out drives are not looked after regularly.
At Marlex Marine we have all the expert knowledge and all of the correct equipment to care for your out drives.
Please call or Email for an estimate. (Please provide make, model and serial number when emailing)
Outboard Motors / RiggingWe have Manufacture trained Suzuki technicians with over 25 years diagnostic experience. At Marlex marine we have all the experience and correct tooling to care and test your high performance outboard engines. Test tanks and 55 acre test lake on site, test your boat on site before paying your bill. We are confident you’ll be satisfied.
On site locked compound for boats on trailers.
Please call or email for a free estimate. (Please provide make, model and serial number when emailing)
Inboard engines and ancillaries
The heart of any in-board boat! Correct and regular servicing is crucial.
At Marlex Marine we have the best tools, knowledge and facilities to care for marine engine. An inboard marine engine has a high price tag to replace. So it makes sense to have it looked after and maintained properly.
We understand the need for complete reliability. Whether you’ve planned a weekend water skiing or are setting sail for holland. Marine engine’s need to be reliable, there’s nothing more annoying or potentially dangerous then an unreliable engine.
Contact us for a free estimate.